Review & Forecast
So now I'm sitting here, a few hours before the New Year starts and am thinking about what to write here.
Everybody is doing a review of the year and so we also want to dare a review and a preview for the new year.
Review of 2019
2019 was a year of change for us:
1. after the blog started in 2016, we already had a great time in 2018 and so Julian was able to organize a project thanks to the blog.
2. besides the work on the blog, the private one was partly missed out. So Kathi and I separated.
3. at the same time (or rather shortly before) I quit my job at the end of April and since then I work full-time on the blog.
4. the introduction into the digital nomadic life was good, but also instructive. Not everything is as golden as you think.
5. we had over 50000 different people who used our blog as a source.
6. at the end of the year we (the moderator team and me) have only once more to say THANK YOU. It was great with you!
PS: The last big thing this year, our blog has moved to an app (“Backpario” for IOS/Android)
Forecast to 2020
What comes in 2020:
7. our list of ideas is full and the implementation is never as fast as we develop new ideas.
8. in january we go on a work out into the warm to brood over ideas with others and push each other.
9. the Backpacker First Aid Kit will finally arrive.
10. more possibilities for travelers who need help and many other ideas are waiting to be implemented.
11. a new project will be added in Q2 and I'm curious to see how the whole thing can be done together in reality. With your support I am sure it will work out.